Sunday, July 3, 2011

Constant Hearts Review

Constant Hearts, Inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion by Donna Hatch
My Rating: 4.5 stars

Constant Hearts, Inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion

Synopsis

The scandalous Lady Amelia Dasherwood must face her enemies to get aid for a forgotten orphanage. Newly returned from the war, Dr. Reed St. Ives plans to make a new life and forget Amelia. When fate reunites them, the last thing they want is to face the heartbreak that tore them apart. Amelia must choose between honoring her family’s wishes or declaring herself and risking Reed’s rejection.

My Review

 I love Donna Hatch! She is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. And she didn't disappoint with this Regency sweet romance novella. It's amazing to me how she can pull me into the story and into her characters within the first few paragraphs. My only complaint is that I wish it was longer! I'd love to read a full length novel of this story and see them take more time courting and developing their relationship. I just wasn't ready to let them go!

***This is available as an e-book only. You can find it by going to this link http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56421

No comments:

Post a Comment